Giant Kendal is part of the Giant brand store network. We are family owned business with the owners working in the store as part of a friendly team.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic full time mechanic to work in our workshop. You will also be required to help out on the shop floor, providing friendly and knowledgeable customer assistance and sales.
You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and have confidence in explaining the work needed both in-person and over the phone. We’re looking for a skilled mechanic that can easily identify and diagnose problems, and that is comfortable working within a time limit completing all jobs on schedule to a high standard.
A genuine passion/interest in cycling is essential.
Skills & Experiences:
- An ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a team in a busy servicing workshop within the previous six months.
- You should be familiar with road, mountain, hybrid & electronic bikes and the various and current technologies they feature.
- A Cytech level 2 or above qualification would be preferable but not essential.
- Excellent technical knowledge – ability to work on any type of bike to a high standard from a small puncture repair to a full bike build from scratch
- IT skills
- Must be able to work quickly & efficiently.
Salary: The right candidate would enjoy a competitive salary, staff discount rate, but most importantly have fun at work and become part of the Giant Kendal family.
Shop hours: 5 days across Monday to Saturday, 9.00am – 5:30pm.
How to apply: please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 23 August